The following practices are required of all members, volunteers, employees and visitors:
- Wear face coverings except in private office space. Individuals are asked to supply their own face coverings, but Mid-County will maintain a supply for those who don’t have another source.
- Be screened upon entrance to the building or bus each day of attendance with temperature check and health screening form.
- Use hand sanitizer upon boarding the bus and entering the building.
- Practice good personal hygiene, washing hands for at least 20 seconds and avoid touching eyes, nose, face or mouth with unwashed hands.
- STAY HOME or go home if ANY symptoms of illness exist.
- Practice physical distancing (at least 6 feet from others).